Well, moving at the speed of light is no joke. You have all these ideas, well I do but then acting upon them at the right time is key.
However, then those ideas you find require all these additional cost related to making it come to life, protecting and ultimately selling them to potential customers.
I’m telling you there are certain steps I just didn’t know I had to account for. I guess because when you’re a small business you think with a small mindset about not needing certain items because you’re not big enough.
When in reality that is exactly why you need consultation and legal documentation to protect you in order for you to size up and not face litigation or someone stealing your brand, your ideas – preventing you from becoming bigger or scaling up.
So – here we are. Sometimes I think what if I hadn’t been saving for a rainy day, how will I fund my ideas and push forward to take a chance on me. Not sure if I could answer that because the last thing I would want to do is take out a loan, although I am sure that if all goes well I will be in need of one.
On the better side I am glad I have developed enough creativity to spark all the possible topics I could cover this year and next. It’s not easy to be creative and it’s even harder turning the crazy things I run into – into a good entertaining story or video.
Happy Monday! 🤗My entrepreneur to-do list 📝keeps growing! For the good.
1. 🤩Completing my business plan, which I didn’t plan on doing until I had some good minds set me straight and I began to realize my potential and that ultimately I needed one.
2. 🌸My first video script was done for my recent video post “All About Britt”, which is in my bio. Normally I do this on the fly but since I have help it really makes it easier to make better structure and organize.
3. 📑Yes those lease agreements. Reading through everything with a fine tooth comb and just ensuring I have the correct agreement for my county since this effort of work has changed hands under a new agent.
4. 🛠I had a lot of things happen good and bad. But then it all worked out. So I have to check for the final time, a walk through with the project manager for the entire painting, new toilet installation that was done. Can’t wait to take a video!!!
5. 👌🏾Sit back and let the exciting changes happen. Can’t say it any better! I hope everyone has a good day!😜
I had one day to take a less than interesting space and transformed into a lively occupying workspace. Otherwise I wouldn’t have had any other time to. The constant back and forth between stores and home was endless.
I actually narrowed my shop to just a few store as I didn’t have time to order let alone think about the design of the space but it came together.
I have kind of been waiting for this moment for awhile.
I told my mom listen if I want to make any footing with what I am doing I need to first get a better phone that take better pictures and videos.
I also need to get a computer because my current one was running at capacity.
It was the scariest and happiest moments because it meant I was investing a ton in myself. While some people still occasionally ask what am I looking to do which gets annoying after awhile. I have to think to myself that only me matters and my beliefs and if I have a goal I just need to stick with it and keep moving forward.
Kind of reminds me of a kid movie I saw and I absolutely loved it and meant to buy on DVD, but now that I have remembered I will need to do that :-). Meet the Robinsons.
Resonated so much with me at that time and still does subconsciously. Stealing a great quote from the movie: “Around here, however, we don’t look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we’re curious… and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.” A life lesson from the Disney film: Meet the Robinsons.
That is all any of us could ever do. So I kept on moving forward and purchased an iMac and iPhone – and things can only go up from here!
This is why I try to document my journey because not everyone will let you in and some times it’s just helpful to know others journey to better craft your own.
Never did I thought I would become the few people I follow reading more than one book at a time with the actual intent to finish.
Well, here I am – I am that person. Because I need it. Not because I’m forced to and I guess I don’t have to either but I want to in order to drive my creativity and knowledge and help build my overall strategy.